Monday 16 January 2012

Hodge Podge for $200

I'm a bit of a random person, so I thought…what better idea than to create a random post. 

So, just warning you now, this might be a bit hard to follow and will most likely not flow very well at all.  In that case, I'm sorry that Tebow's miracles didn't take the Broncos to the Super Bowl.
Yes…They even Tebow here in Australia.
Watch out for parents Hula-hooping???
Cricket seems big over here...
I borrowed the mascot head for a day.

This is what guys have to work with over here (you stand on the grate).
WTF?!
Kerb or Curb?!
I think America should make cigarette packs like this.
These are real prices over here.  I hear the only thing more painful than the prices over here is trying not to drink.

Hmmmmm....?
The view on a typical Australian beach!




Cheers,

 Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment