Wednesday 30 November 2011

Hello to you.

Hi Family and Friends.  and if you have this link, you friends are family as well.  :)

I am in Limon Colorado right now, and just got done packing for my venture. Today I went and saw some amazing people, and some good friends (one in the same) before I headed out. I am flying to LA on Saturday morning , on to New Zealand, then I take another flying bus into Brisbane, Australia. 

That is the city where I am playing, and it’s pronounced “Briz-bn”.
(I've already been laughed at for saying, "Briss-bane".)

The Journey.
I’m looking forward to this adventure! I hope that I throw well, and then get signed on to play with another MLB team next season. I am going to try to post some good pictures and videos on here to keep all my family, and friends in the loop of my life. So check back soon and don’t be surprised if I give you a shout out!

It’s getting late, so I better get to bed. Have to throw a baseball against the Limon Gym Wall in the morning (Thanks Les!). 
The house that Bleu built.
I can’t count how many times I have had a wall for a catch partner!
Next time you hear from me, I will be living your tomorrow.  (Literally, I'm across the date line.)

Bye bye now.


~sEaN.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Sean. this is great. I love you and see you down under.

    ReplyDelete