Monday 5 December 2011

So I got a chance to get out down to the CBD (central business district) in Brisbane and it is a pretty cool area.  Also, they have amazing public transportation here.  You just purchase a card, scan it when you get on and off any bus, train, or ferry and they keep your tab.  It's cheap too. (The only cheap thing here.)  They also have a tunnel system only for the buses that just zips you around about anywhere you would need to go.
Here are a few of the things I saw in the CBD:

I'm glad they have Christmas in Australia.

My first roo.

I guess most places DO trade services or products for money.

When I was messing around at the iPhone store, I think I hurt my eyes.

Quite the outdoor scene, and they also had an AMAZING farmers market too! (So good I was too pre-occupied to take a pic.)

Not a typical person that you see in the states.

That's my house on the left, and yes, that's an aquarium next to my place.

 This is my neighbor.

The inside is a bit better than what the outside looks!

I'm off to Sydney tomorrow, and you will enjoy it ALMOST as much as I do!

Love ya!

~sEaN~

1 comment:

  1. A bit better. You are learning the terminology already. I can't figure out how to be a follower on here. I click on follower and nothing happens.

    ReplyDelete